Junior Java Engineer
Greetings from PIXEL Softek!!!
We are looking for a Junior Java Engineer in Madhavanagar, Bengaluru, KA – 560001.
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Title – Software Engineer ( Backend )
Experience – 1-3 years (Entry Level)
Key Skills –
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
· Strong hands on working experience in Core Java, RESTfull services, Postgresql
· Experience in Spring core, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Hibernate
· Understanding of design patterns.
· Data structures implementation and optimization , Multi-threading, concurrency, and error-handling.
· Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
· primary focus will be on developing backend components and implementing them following well-known frameworks (such as Spring).
· Ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain
· Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
· Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
This job might be for you if:
You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
You communicate clearly. You write well, you speak eloquently and you can explain just about anything to anyone.
You are motivated and driven. You are ready for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
Why Work with PIXEL.
Fun and quality work place in the heart of the city with enough commuting options.
You will get a perfect opportunity to enhance your technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be up-to-date with the latest technologies and enjoy a satisfying work-life balance.
You will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks in terms of delivery, high customer satisfaction, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
You get an open and transparent culture along with the freedom to experimentation and innovation.
For more information, visit our company website www.pixelsoftek.in or please write to email@example.com.